169th Tank Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
169th Tank Brigade

169th Tank Brigade is a Realism unit playing Red Orchestra.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hardware & handy stuff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

Hardware & handy stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Hardware & handy stuff!   Hardware & handy stuff! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:54 am

For 169th members

I've noticed a few people have not got mics and so it got me thinking. What hardware do you need at the moment or are you good to go?
As far as handy stuff I like a small desktop light myself and always keep a pen & pencil close with some post-its. When I first got my computer I was totally ignorant and kept a copy of xp for dummies on my desk. I still buy maximum pc fix-it and pc gamer magazines.

So what do you need or what are you planning to get next?

mouse?
keyboard?
monitor?
memory?
headphones/mic?
printer?
etc.

You never know when someone is able to help another out!

Last edited by [169]-Pankrati on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yuri
Ryadovoy
[169]-Yuri

PostSubject: reply   Hardware & handy stuff! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 pm

reckon i need a mike m8 lol
Back to top Go down
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

PostSubject: Re: Hardware & handy stuff!   Hardware & handy stuff! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:03 pm

I knew I should have hung on to them, I had a Plantronics set for Lu last week but he said it was ok soI gave them to someone else. However, I still got my first 20 dollar pair at the office and they work fine. If your ok with a cheap set I could probably hook you up. Where do you live roughly? If your not comfortable with posting just fire me pm.

As well, if you have a nice surround setup you don't want to sacrifice you can always go with just a desktop mic too. A 10 dollar Walmart one will work fine if cashflow is an issue.

Let me know where your at so we can see about what we can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardware & handy stuff!   Hardware & handy stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardware & handy stuff!
Page 1 of 1