169th Tank Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
169th Tank Brigade

169th Tank Brigade is a Realism unit playing Red Orchestra.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teamspeak Info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Here is the teamspeak info for the 169th Tank Brigade.

Server IP: 208.100.52.74:8770
Password: Mario

All recruits are expected to have a working mic.

You can download TS here http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
It is the first one. Change the drop down menu to USA if you are in the U.S. or EU if in Europe.

Last edited by [169]-Yaroslav on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[169]-Martin
Ryadovoy
[169]-Martin

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm

For some reason it won't let me log onto the TS server. Tried both quick connect and connect, tried putting the password in the different spots, tried different capital letters in the password. I have no idea what to do in that reguard then
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 pm

O.k. lets try a few things.

1. follow this link http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=ts_viewer&ID=84367&n=Call+of+Duty+5
click on the server IP then enter the password.

2. Can you get on any other TS? are you behind a modem or router or both? Have you forwarded any ports lately? Try resetting your modem/router by turning off the power and disconnecting it from your computer then reconnecting it and turning the power back on.

3. If none of this works, head over to the Teamspeak forums and see what you can find

4. You could try reinstalling TS. (don't know if this would help)

5. We had several people on TS tonight so I don't believe it's the server.

could you post the error message.
was it something like could not find teamspeak running on the server?
Back to top Go down
[169]-Martin
Ryadovoy
[169]-Martin

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Error. Bad log in name/password wrong. And I didn't even try putting in a log-in name and the only password I tried was Mario in the server password and not the channel password
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Ok. I registered you manually via web admin check your private messages for the info
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yuri
Ryadovoy
[169]-Yuri

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: ts problems   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

same for me cant login to 169th ts channel all i get is Bad log in name/password wrong. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yuri
Ryadovoy
[169]-Yuri

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: funny   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:41 pm

just to lighten the mood and make friday come that much faster... http://www.redtube.com/19236
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teamspeak Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak Info   Teamspeak Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
169th Tank Brigade :: Recruitment :: Communications-
Jump to: