169th Tank Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
169th Tank Brigade

169th Tank Brigade is a Realism unit playing Red Orchestra.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theatre of Conflict

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexey Kuleshov

Alexey Kuleshov

Theatre of Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 am

I know you guys are enthusiastic about the campaign, but first things first, get one of your reps or leader on the forums (www.theatreofconflict.com), announce your joining so you can be added to the roster. Once thats done, theres a battle on the 28th March. Time is not clarified yet, but just get on the forums and keep at least one guy active there.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Vol'sky
Efreitor
[169]-Vol'sky

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:31 am

Roger comrade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:26 pm

I posted our unit on the T.O.C forums. One question I couldn't figure out do units fight a match as individual units if they have enough members to do so? ie. we can field 20 men for a match on a 40 man server all from this unit. I'm assuming then we would fight as a unit? correct?
Back to top Go down
Alexey Kuleshov

Alexey Kuleshov

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:56 pm

Yes, but getting 20 men, we will be in berlin by tea time!

Right now the soviets can fight with each other, but where as according to the front, the axis have to fight with units only on thier front. Sp I.E 2.ss and 16kp at in the Sud Armee gruppe, only them 2 can fight in the southern theatre battles.
Back to top Go down
Alexey Kuleshov

Alexey Kuleshov

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Also, ATTEN! it seems theres a battle on the 22nd at 6pm GMT (this sunday)
Mare Nostrum, how many guys can you have on standby??
Back to top Go down
Pavel Volodnikov

Pavel Volodnikov

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Greetings, comrades. I am Pavel Volodnikov, the commander for Soviet Army Group North in charge of the defense of the Baltic States and Leningrad. The 1st Guards Mechanized Brigade will be holding a practice later today on our server on the modified Ogledow. 169th officers who have Xfire, please add Matvei Staroi at stationsig or add me: volodnikov9. Alternatively, search for Volodnikov on Steam. If any of you are on later, it would be great for you to join us.

Most importantly, if you are participating in the battle on March 29th at 2 EST, please download the map here:
http://kmod.org/DarkestHour/RO-Ogledow-TOC.rom
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Thanks Pavel. A couple of us have already got the map and the AHZ files already installed. I have station on my steam friends list and will add you when I finish this post. Just give a shout over steam when you guys are gonna practice.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Quote :
Yes, but getting 20 men, we will be in berlin by tea time!

Well, we have 18 now. I like earl grey Kuleshov.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theatre of Conflict   Theatre of Conflict Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theatre of Conflict
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
169th Tank Brigade :: General/Public :: Public Forum-
Jump to: