169th Tank Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
169th Tank Brigade

169th Tank Brigade is a Realism unit playing Red Orchestra.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's official !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:26 am

I was just cruising the RO forums and Tripwire Interactive President, [TW]Ramm-Jaeger has confirmed, RedOrchestra Hero's of Stalingrad!

Information is 0 at the moment. Apparently their is an article in the June issue of PC Gamer and someone in the UK with that issue dropped it in the forums. I have a membership myself but have yet to receive the June issue so as you can guess, we're all excited to see what's in the preview.
The op had stated interesting new features and a nice visual overhaul.

I'm excited and think this will draw a lot of people back and out leading to possibly, a great campaign.

I'm just gonna wait for my copy in the mail myself but if anyone gets any news, please post !

WOOT !

cheers
Back to top Go down
[169]-Dimitri
Ryadovoy
[169]-Dimitri

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:28 am

wait what is this?
Back to top Go down
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm

well Dimitri my friend, there has been speculation on what was going to be released as Tripwire had said a while back they were working on 2 new games.
The first is KillingFloor, a zombie game slated for release on May14 also known in the community as game 2. The other is the aforementioned RedOrchestra,Heros of Stalingrad also known within the community as game3 not RedOrchestra2 if that makes sense but thats how it is. However we know very little only that it is in the works and will eventually be released.
Maybe pick up a copy of PC Gamer, June issue. There is an article in their about it if you'd like to know more. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Petrenko
Ryadovoy
[169]-Petrenko

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:25 pm

can't wait!
Back to top Go down
[169]-Luchan
Mladshiy Leitenant
[169]-Luchan

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm

fucking sweet. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
[169]-Yaroslav
Leitenant
[169]-Yaroslav

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:05 pm

and of course when this hits the 169th will be there to put some hurt on the krauts. Smile
Back to top Go down
[169]-Petrenko
Ryadovoy
[169]-Petrenko

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:14 pm

I hope some more media about it comes soon, would like to see the images.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Me too Petrenko, the only images I'm aware of are in the UK version of the magazine. Apparently [TW]Ramm-Jaeger was surprised the issue was released sooner than they thought so he is waiting for some scans saying something will be posted on or before May 14 which I think is the 3rd anniversary of RedOrchestra.
Back to top Go down
[169]-Pankrati
Mladshiy Serzhant
[169]-Pankrati

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's official ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official !   It's official ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
169th Tank Brigade :: General/Public :: Public Forum-
Jump to: